Terms & Conditions
Prices and Payments
1. All Prices include VAT at 20%
2. All prices are in GBP (British Pounds) .
3. Orders will be converted from your currency to Pounds Sterling by your credit/debit card company.
4. Payment will be taken prior to the dispatch of goods.
5. Customers will be issued a unique order id prior to payment and shown on the final shopping basket page. This will be emailed to them once the payment has been taken and also found on the invoice when the goods are received.
Goods can only be returned within 14 days of purchase and must be in the same condition they were delivered. A full refund of the card payment will be given but not for the delivery charge the customer has paid for sending the goods to us. If items are damaged or a mistake was made by us then the charge for posting items back to us will also be refunded.
1. Deliveries to the UK take approximately 3 working days for standard delivery, and 24 hours starting from 9.00am the next working day from when the order was placed for express delivery.
2. In the case their is a delay we will notify you through e-mail, we shall not accept liability for late delivery by the carrier.
3. All custom duties and taxes applicable within a foreign territory shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
4. Claims for shortages or damages will only be accepted if we are notified buy letter or e-mail within 30 days from the receipt of the goods. If an item arrives damaged or is incorrect then please return it within 30 days in its original packaging, accompanied by an explanation.
5. Invoices are sent with the each order. If the order can only be shipped in partial deliveries then the invoice will be sent with the last parcel shipped.
6. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that you or the person, to whom the order is addressed, has received the delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Customer Queries and Complaints
We will respond to customer queries within two working days by email or phone. We aim to respond to customer complaints within 5 working days. All complaints are treated in the strictest of confidence, fairly and effectively by our customer services department.
We value the privacy of our clients. Therefore, any information given at the time of the ordering and registering process will not be passed on to third parties for marketing purposes. We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1988 to ensure that the personal information you give is kept secure and processed lawfully and fairly.
1. All products are subject to availability.
2. All information on our pages was correct at time of publication.
- We have now expanded the range of items we are offering even further. Have a look around; very few online stores will offer the choice you can find here.
- Welcome to our new online baby mall BabybuzzDirect.(check out in particular our 'Specials' Section)
© 2011-2017 BabyBuzzDirect All rights reserved.